What is the climate like?
- Elevation varies from 6500-8500 feet depending on where you will be hunting. Private ranch hunts will be cedar, juniper country and public land hunts will be ponderosa pine to Aspen type country.
Do I need to get my own license, tags, etc.?
- No we will have all your necessary licenses stamps, etc. waiting for you in camp.
Is hunter orange required?
- No it is not required in Arizona and New Mexico. Although There are some public land rifle hunts that we recommend it.
Are your private ranch hunts high fence?
- Absolutely not, none of our hunts are high fence. Fair chase is the only way we would conduct our hunts.
What is the average shot distance?
- Rifle shots will average about 250 yards. Muzzleloader shots will average 100-150 and the archery will average 40 yards.
What are your camps like?
- Our camps will be in either houses or cabins. Camps will have a cook with home cooked meals three meals a day is the norm.
Can the guides and cooks be tipped?
- Yes. Our staff works very hard to make your hunt enjoyable and successful. Most tips are 10% of guide fees that hunter paid. Remember tips are always earned and always appreciated.
Is transportation provided to camp?
- No usually hunters that fly in will rent a vehicle at the airport. We will provide you with directions to the camp you will be hunting out of. We can provide transportation to hunters that require it for a fee.
What airport do I fly in to?